The Montana Asthma Control Program has been holding two to three webinars per year since 2010 to provide continuing education opportunities for health care providers in Montana. Each of the webinars below has been approved for 1 CE by the Montana Board of Pharmacy and the Montana Board of Respiratory Care Practitioners. Since these agencies are both approved accrediting organizations for continuing education, CEs provided by them may be applicable to other professions, such as nurses. Check with your accrediting agency to see if they can work for you!
Contact Anna Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your continuing education certificate after viewing the webinars, or to ask any questions. We attempt to record all of our webinars, and they are posted here in our archives within a week of airing.
- January 19, 2017: Spirometry: A Key Measurement in Diagnosing and Treating Asthma - Bill Pruit, MBA, RRT, CPFT, AE-C, FAARC, Director of Clinical Education, Department of Cardiorespiratory Care at the University of South Alabama.
- August 18, 2016: Hookah and E-cigarettes: What you should know- Dr. Mary Martinasek, PhD, RRT, AE-C, University of Tampa
- May 13, 2016: Patient Care for American Indians- Kassie Runsabove, Child Ready MT Program Coordinator and Cultural Liaison, St. Vincent Healthcare
- February 11, 2016: Asthma Self-Management Education- Jan Fields, PhD, RRT, AE-C, National Asthma Control Program
- August 20, 2015: Reactive Airways Disease vs Asthma - Michael Zacharisen, MD Family Allergy & Asthma Care of Montana
- May 14, 2015: Talking with People about Tobacco. –Clare Lemke, RN, BSN, CTTS, Manager of the Tobacco Use Prevention Department at Livingston HealthCare, Coordinator of the Montana Tobacco Free Medical Campus and Behavioral Health Project with the Montana Tobacco Use Prevention Program (MTUPP).
- February 19, 2015: Spirometry: Application in Practice - Bill Pruit, MBA, RRT, CPFT, AE-C, FAARC, Director of Clinical Education, Department of Cardiorespiratory Care at the University of South Alabama.
- January 23, 2014: Asthma and Pregnancy - Michael Zacharisen, MD, Clinical Professor, University of Colorado School of Medicine.