ePass File Transfer Service for New Hire Reporting
Please make sure your files are in the ASCII format or the Excel format provided below for submission.
Note: Do not use any punctuation when reporting new hires online or electronically as it will cause an error in the file.
To send your files:
- Log into ePass or create an account
- Click the link "File Transfer Service"
- Click the link "Send a new file or files"
- Browse to find the file you wish to send. Click the “Upload” then click “Continue”.
- Under “General” click on “ State Employee or ePass Montana Customer”.
- Under “Recipients” click on the “First Name” field and type “CSED”. Click “Search”.
- Under “Existing Users” click on “CSED HHS CSED New Hire”. This will populate the “To” box.
- In the “Message” box type the following information:
- Your Contact info including name, phone number, and email address. (This information will be used to contact you should there be an issue with the file.)
- Type your company name and current date in the “enter the name of the company" section. (example: CompanyNameMMDDYYYY )
- Click “Send”
- Go to “File” on your navigation bar to print your Sent Receipt for your records.
ePass Help Desk: (406) 449-3468
*New Hire Reporting staff will be unable to assist with ePass issues, please contact the ePass help desk at the number provided, thank you.
New Hire Reporting Program: (406) 444-9290 or 1-888-866-0327