Montana's New Healthcare Plan
Medicaid Expansion (HELP Act) Oversight Committee Members
- John Goodnow, Great Falls. Qualification: Representative of a hospital. Goodnow is CEO of Benefis Health System.
- Jesse Laslovich, Helena. Qualification: Representative of the State Auditor’s Office. Laslovich is the Chief Legal Counsel for the State Auditor’s Office.
- Dr. David Mark, Hardin. Qualification: Primary Care Physician. Mark is the Co-Founder and CEO, as well as a Staff Physician for Bighorn Valley Health Center.
- Cherie Taylor, Cut Bank. Qualification: Representative of a critical access hospital. Taylor is CEO of Northern Rockies Medical Center.
- Tara Veazey, Helena. Qualification: Member of the general public or staff member of the Governor’s Office. Veazey is the Governor’s Health and Families Policy Advisor.
- Rep. Art Wittich, Bozeman. Qualification: A legislator appointed by the Speaker of the House. Wittich is a Bozeman attorney.
- Sen. Bob Keenan, Bigfork. Qualification: A legislator appointed by the President of the Senate. Keenan is a businessman from Big Fork.
- Rep. Pat Noonan, Ramsay. Qualification: A legislator appointed by the House Minority Leader. Noonan is employed by AWARE, Inc. in Butte.
- Sen. Mary Caferro, Helena. Qualification: A legislator appointed by the Senate Minority Leader. Caferro is The Arc Montana coordinator.
Ex-officio, non-voting members
- Senator Edward Buttrey, Great Falls. Qualification: Buttrey is the bill sponsor and a state Senator from Great Falls.
- Mary Dalton, Helena. Qualification: Dalton is the DPHHS Medicaid Director.
- Pam Bucy, Helena. Qualification: Bucy is the Commissioner of Montana Department of Labor and Industry.
- Kevin Howlett, Arlee. Qualification: Howlett is the Tribal Health and Human Services Director for the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes.
- Heather O’Loughlin, Helena. Qualification: O’Loughlin is the Co-Director of the Montana Budget and Policy Center.
- Barbara Schneeman, Billings. Qualification: Schneeman is the Vice President, Communication & Public Affairs for RiverStone Health.
- Mike Frank, Helena. Qualification: Frank is the President of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana.