May 2017 - Arthritis
- About 24 million adults with arthritis are limited in their everyday activities, such as holding a cup, lifting a grocery bag, or walking to a car.
- In Montana, one in four adults have reported having arthritis, while 46% report being limited in their usual activities because of joint symptoms.
- Proven physical activity and self-management education programs can reduce or manage arthritis pain without prescription opioids or other drugs.
May 2017 - Stroke Awareness
February 2017 - Blood Pressure
October 2016 - Diabetes
May 2016 - Asthma
- Asthma affects 1 in 11 people in Montana.
- Know your asthma triggers and avoid them.
- Asthma should not limit your daily activities; control your asthma by working with your medical provider to develop an Asthma Action Plan.