Nurturing Children, Supporting Communities,
Montana Children's Trust Fund Grantees
Although there will not be quarterly reports, all grantees are responsible for all of the data typically collected by MT CTF throughout the cycle, and a final report will be due July 31, 2018. We advise that you add a reminder to your calendar and review all instructions carefully. Please review the tips on completing the outcomes section of the application.
Financial reports are due quarterly; however, if you need to receive payment more frequently let me know, and we will work out an alternative schedule. Please follow the guidelines below. Incorrect Financial Reports will not be paid until they are corrected and returned.
- Use the contractor invoice template.
- Make sure to add your new contract number on all forms.
- Submit all timesheets and receipts for expenses in order of line item that it appears. Label receipts to show which line item it relates to.
- Double check your math before submitting your financial report. There should never be any negatives in your line items.
- If you need to adjust your budget, complete and submit the request on the second sheet of the CTF Contractor Invoice.
- If you find yourself struggling with the template, contact Melissa at 444-6936 or MLavinder@mt.gov.
There will be two site visits with each grantee this cycle. Having multiple site visits does not mean you should wait to contact me. If your MT CTF funded project has something awesome coming up, please share it with me. If there are any changes or concerns (i.e. staff, program, board, location, issues with services, etc.) to your MT CTF funded program, you should notify me right away. This will help me in assisting you meet your goals.
Per the MT CTF RFPs, it is mandatory that programs funded by the MT CTF use the MT CTF logo on all publications/awareness materials. In press releases, articles, etc. where the logo would not be appropriate you should mention the MT CTF grant funding.
We prefer that you use the file with extensions AI or EPS whenever possible. If you are using our logo on banners or any media that will cause our logo to be enlarged, the use of a vectored (extensions AI or EPS) version is required. This keeps the logo from distorting when you change the size.
As a best practice, the MT CTF will require that programs request records checks (background check) on employees and volunteers in the program funded by the MT CTF.
Child Protective Service Background Check