Montana Children's Trust Fund Board
Nurturing Children, Supporting Communities,
The Children’s Trust Fund exists to change outcomes in all children ages zero to 18 to ensure the protective factors are in place.
Our Montana children, ages birth to 18 years:
- Are born into and raised in safe, stable, nurturing environments; and
- Have parents who have confidence in their parenting skills, and who know where to go for help
Our Montana communities:
- Provide the training for parenting skills that people need and want;
- Have resource directories in place so families can access and apply for services in streamlined ways;
- Acknowledge the best practice parenting approaches and specifically know about and value the protective factors;
- Consider raising children a priority community and collective responsibility; and
- Learn from each other about the most effective approaches for parenting.
The trust fund is administratively attached to the Department of Public Health and Human Services and is administered by a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor. Board members represent the geographic and cultural diversity of the state. Each member serves a three-year term and represents a profession involved in preventing child abuse and neglect.
|Clementine Lindley, Chair - Billings
||Leslie Caye, Vice Chair - Elmo
|Patty Butler - Helena
||Tracy Moseman - Helena
|Kristina Davis - Great Falls
||Joe Raffiani - Billings
|Scott Wheeler - Kalispell
CTF Board Meeting Agendas & Minutes