Statewide Independent Living Council (SILC) Meetings
- November 9, 2017, Helena, 111 N. Last Chance Gulch, 3rd Floor Conference Room
- January 9, 2018, WebEx
- May 10, 2018, Helena, Location TBA, Joint meeting with the State Rehabilitation Council
- August 9-10, Great Falls, Location TBA.
The SILC has the following committees:
- Bylaws/Budget Committee - meets as needed.
- Executive Committee - meets the first Thursday of each month, 3:30-4:30pm
- Education and Public Relations Committee - meets the third Monday of each month, 4:00-5:00pm
- Nominations Committee - meets as needed.
- Competitive Integrated Employment Committee - meets every other Friday from 2:00-3:30pm
- SPIL Evaluation Committee - meets the third Wednesday of each month, 2:30-3:30pm
SILC Standards and Indicators
SILC Satisfaction Survey
Year 2, Quarter 1 and 2 Report
For meeting locations, or to be included on the agenda (one month in advance preferred) please call the IL Program Manager at (406) 444-4175 or toll free 1 (877) 296-1197.
All meetings are open to the public. Every effort is made to ensure all meetings are accessible. If you require accommodations, please make a request two weeks prior to each meeting. Direct requests to VR Central Office (406) 444-2590 voice or TTY, or toll free 1 (877) 296-1197.