Developmental Disabilities Program
In an on-going effort to inform and interact with the public about rulemaking matters, the Developmental Services Division welcomes and appreciates all comments on its rule notifications.
Developmental Services Division maintains a list of interested persons who request to receive notices of rulemaking actions proposed by this Division. If you would like to have your name added to this list, please submit a written request that includes:
- mailing address of the person to receive notices; and
- identify which program; Developmental Disabilities or Children’s Mental Health or both.
Notices are sent by e-mail unless a mailing preference is noted in the request
Submit written requests to:
DSD Administrative Rules Coordinator
Department of Public Health and Human Services
Developmental Services Division
PO Box 4210
Helena, MT 59604-4210
fax (406) 444-0230 or e-mail HHSDSDrules@mt.gov.
DPHHS Proposal Notices
Each proposal notice includes:
- proposed rule changes;
- reasons for the changes;
- date and location of public hearing (if scheduled);
- deadline for written comments;
- instructions for requesting a reasonable accommodation to participate in the rulemaking process; and
- instructions for requesting placement on interested person’s mailing lists.
Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments either orally or in writing at the hearing. Written data, views, or arguments may also be submitted to: DSD Administrative Rules Coordinator, Department of Public Health and Human Services, Developmental Services Division, P.O. Box 4210, Helena, Montana, 59604-4210; fax (406) 444-0230; or e-mail HHSDSDrules@mt.gov, and must be received no later than 5:00 p.m., on the end of comment period.
The department posts notices of final rule actions after the public comment period ends.
Secretary of State's Office