Department of Public Health and Human Services

Home » Human & Community Services Division » Childcare » Child and Adult Care Food Program

Main Content

Child and Adult Care Food Program

Montana CACFP Child and Adult Care Food Program

Applications   Civil Rights   Claims
Documents   Federal Regulations   Montana Policies
Newsletters and Media   Resources   Training

Interested in Participating in CACFP?

  • Day Care Homes: Contact any Sponsoring Organizations of Day Care Homes.
  • For-Profit Child Care Centers: All for-profit centers must have at least 25% of their enrollment or licensed capacity, whichever is less, at the free or reduced reimbursement rate. See if you qualify by having parents complete income eligibility forms before starting an application. Contact the State agency at 406-444-1788 with any questions about qualification.
  • Non-Profit Child Care Centers, Homeless Shelters, and Adult Day Care Facilities: Complete an online application.
  • Want to serve Afterschool meals? Contact the State agency at 406-444-1788 to see if you are in an At-Risk Afterschool Meals qualification area.

Recently Released:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer