Child and Adult Care Food Program
Interested in Participating in CACFP?
- Day Care Homes: Contact any Sponsoring Organization of Day Care Homes.
- For-Profit Child Care Centers: All for-profit centers must have at least 25% of their enrollment or licensed capacity, whichever is less, at the free or reduced reimbursement rate. See if you qualify by having parents complete income eligibility forms before starting an application. Contact the State agency at 406-444-4347 with any questions about qualification.
- Non-Profit Child Care Centers, Homeless Shelters, and Adult Day Care Facilities: Complete an online application.
- Want to serve Afterschool meals? Contact the State agency at 406-444-4347 to see if you are in an At-Risk Afterschool Meals qualification area.
Dates to Remember:
- May 18, 2016, 10:00 a.m.: Quarterly Conference Call for New Directors or Employees New to CACFP
- May 31, 2016: Annual Application Updates for Centers Due to the State Agency
- June 1, 2016: Audit Questionnaires due to the State Agency
- July 13, 2016, 9:00 a.m.: CACFP Quarterly Conference Call for Sponsoring Organizations
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer