Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Montana Crunch Time October 26, 2015, 2:00 p.m.
- Farm to Preschool Month Recognized in October, 2015
- Procuring Local Foods for Child Nutrition Programs From USDA, September, 2015
- FY2016 CACFP Reimbursement Rates Released by USDA, rates effective July 1, 2015
- FY2016 WIC Poster Now Available! Rates effective as of July 1, 2015
- Farm to Preschool Fact Sheet From USDA, July 2015
- Local Food Buying Guide Fact Sheet From USDA, July 2015
- Child Nutrition Programs and Traditional Foods From USDA, July 2015
- CACFP Promotional Poster From USDA, for CACFP Sponsors
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Electronic Media Use in the CACFP from USDA
- FY2016 Income Eligibility Guidelines and Forms are now available! Centers can find their information here, and Sponsors can find their information here.
- Eligibility Manual for School Meals Updated 7/2015, changes from previous edition highlighted
- Assessing Costs in the Child and Adult Care Food Program from USDA
- Abbreviated Civil Rights Training For staff who are present at CACFP meals but not directly responsible for the program.
Dates to Remember:
- October 14, 2015: Quarterly Conference Call for CACFP Sponsoring Organizations, 9:00 a.m.
- October 14, 2015: Quarterly Conference Call for Head Start participants in CACFP, 10:00 a.m.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer