The New CACFP Meal Pattern
Presented by the Institute of Child Nutrition and the Montana Child and Adult Care Food Program.
The mission of the Institute of Child Nutrition is to provide information and services that promote the continuous improvement of child nutrition programs.
The new CACFP meal pattern is designed to ensure that children and adults have access to nutritious meals. The date for compliance is October 1, 2017.
The Institute of Child Nutrition is offering a free eight hour training to inform providers of the new meal pattern.
The trainings will be 8am to 5pm.
Missoula - Monday, May 1, 2017
Holiday Inn Downtown Parkside
- or -
Helena - Wednesday, May 3, 2017
St. Peter's Hospital Education Center
- or -
Billings - Thursday, May 4, 2017
Red Lion Hotel and Convention Center
- This training is provided by the Institute of Child Nutrition, USDA Food and Nutrition Service in support of the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
- The training is being offered in three cities: Missoula, Helena and Billings. The content of the training is the same in each city.
- Registration is required. Persons not registered by April 28 will not be admitted to the training.
- All trainings begin at 8:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM with a 1-hour lunch time and mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks. The lunch meal is on your own.
- Persons arriving late or leaving early from the training will not receive continuing education credit from ECP, and not even for partial attendance.
- Please call Mary Musil at (406) 444-4086 with questions
Up to two people per institution may attend.
No travel reimbursement and no food or meals are provided. Lunch is on your own.