Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Montana Farm to School Summit Save the date, September 22-23, 2016!
- Fall 2015 CACFP Newsletter
- Updated Justice For All Poster Posted October 26, 2015
- Procuring Local Meat, Poultry, Game and Eggs for Child Nutrition Programs From USDA, October, 2015
- Procuring Local Foods for Child Nutrition Programs From USDA, September, 2015
- Farm to Preschool Fact Sheet From USDA, July 2015
- Local Food Buying Guide Fact Sheet From USDA, July 2015
- Child Nutrition Programs and Traditional Foods From USDA, July 2015
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Electronic Media Use in the CACFP from USDA
- Assessing Costs in the Child and Adult Care Food Program from USDA
Dates to Remember:
- January 13, 2016: Quarterly Conference Call for CACFP Sponsoring Organizations, 9:00 a.m.
- January 13, 2016: Quarterly Conference Call for Head Start participants in CACFP, 10:00 a.m.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer