To read more about conditions and directions for online renewal please read below.
We now provide customers with the opportunity to renew existing licenses online! We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx) and electronic checks. There will be a nominal transaction fee of approximately $2.00 to $5.00 per license.
- This online service is provided by a third party working in partnership with the state of Montana. The total amount includes funds used to develop, maintain, and enhance the state's official web portal, mt.gov.
The transaction fee is calculated as follows:
Credit/Debit Cards: $1.25 per transaction + approx. 2% of purchase amount (License fees).
Electronic Checks: $2.00 per transaction, regardless of purchase amount.
This fee is added to the license fee listed in the 'Transaction Summary' when a 'Payment Type' is selected.
This transaction fee is NOT refundable.
A $10.00 return fee will be charged on all transactions returned for insufficient funds.
Credit card data: It is our policy that the information on customer credit card numbers is not permanently retained.
To begin the process, you will need:
- The renewal notice mailed to you in October, or a copy of your 2016 license; and,
- Banking information – either a credit/debit card or the bank information found on the bottom of your checks.
To renew, just follow the 5 steps on the website. You will have the opportunity to print a receipt when the process is complete, keep this for your records. If a receipt does not appear, then the renewal process may not have been successful; please call FCS at (406) 444-2415 after three (3) business days.
- Do not use the '&' (ampersand) symbol in the 'ESTABLISHMENT NAME', just leave a blank space.
- Items marked with an * are required information. If you do not have an email address, just enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under 'FIRST NAME' and 'LAST NAME' in the 'Customer Information' section, you may enter the name of the owner, the name of the manager, or the name of the person entering the information.
If you have any questions, please call FCS at (406) 444-2415 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
(Note: The Pay On Line site will be down for maintenance
June 23rd through July 3rd, 2017)