Contact us by phone: 406-444-4141
A Healthier Montana Site
- Vision: Healthy people in healthy communities.
- Mission: Improve and protect the health of Montanans by creating conditions for healthy living.
- Evidence-based decision making: Use scientific evidence to select and implement programs that address documented health issues.
- Collaboration: Engage in collaborations to build public trust and Division effectiveness.
- Equal access: Ensure conditions of health are accessible to all.
- Individual rights: Achieve community health in a way that respects the rights and confidentiality of individual
PHSD Strategic Plan
PHSD Strategic Plan Annual Update 2016
State of the State's Health
State Health Improvement Plan
To submit a question or comment to the Public Health and Safety Division, please click on the suggestion box to access our online form.