Montana Laboratory Forum
What is the Montana Laboratory Forum?
The Montana Laboratory Forum is a workgroup comprised of various public health laboratory system partners from around the state. The Forum was developed to prioritize and focus on various areas of concern in the Montana Public Health Laboratory System. One charge of this faction is to formalize a system communication plan between partners. A dedicated website is one part of this system communication plan and has been created as a central repository for state public health laboratory system information, to enhance the communication ties between system partners.
What System Partners are Involved?
The Montana Laboratory Forum is comprised of partners from various settings including:
- Public Health Laboratory
- State Environmental Laboratory and other private environmental laboratories
- Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- State Agricultural Laboratory
- Infection Control Practitioners
- Clinical Laboratories
- Forensic Science
- Emergency Preparedness
- Water Quality
- Local Public Health Officials
- Infectious Disease Physicians
- Healthcare Associations