Contact us by phone: 406-444-4141
- Vision: Healthy people in healthy communities.
- Mission: Improve and protect the health of Montanans by creating conditions for healthy living.
- Evidence-based decision making: Use scientific evidence to select and implement programs that address documented health issues.
- Collaboration: Engage in collaborations to build public trust and Division effectiveness.
- Equal access: Ensure conditions of health are accessible to all.
- Individual rights: Achieve community health in a way that respects the rights and confidentiality of individual
PHSD Strategic Plan
PHSD Strategic Plan Annual Update 2016
State Health Improvement Plan
State Health Improvement Plan Review 2016
State Health Assessment
To submit a question or comment to the Public Health and Safety Division, please click on the suggestion box to access our online form.