Montana Laboratory Forum
What is the Montana Laboratory Forum?
The Montana Laboratory Forum is a workgroup comprised of various public health laboratory system partners from around the state. The Forum was developed to prioritize and focus on various areas of concern in the Montana Public Health Laboratory System.
What System Partners are Involved?
The Montana Laboratory Forum is comprised of partners from various settings including:
- Public Health Laboratory
- State Environmental Laboratory and other private environmental laboratories
- Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- State Agricultural Laboratory
- Infection Control Practitioners
- Clinical Laboratories
- Forensic Science
- Emergency Preparedness
- Water Quality
- Local Public Health Officials
- Infectious Disease Physicians
- Healthcare Associations