Montana Tobacco Quit Line
For help quitting all commercial tobacco products, call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or visit www.QuitNowMontana.com
Montana Tobacco Quit Line Services are:
- Staffed 7 days a week: 5:00 AM to 11 PM, MST with 24 hour voicemail. Please leave us a message and we will call you back!
- A FREE personalized quit plan
- 5 FREE pro-active cessation coaching sessions
- 8 weeks of FREE nicotine replacement therapy (gum, patches or lozenges). Callers who enroll in Quit Line services may be eligible for up to 8 weeks of free NRT. The Quit Line will explain to the caller how and when these medications will be mailed out.
- Chantix at a NO COST (for three months)
- Bupropion at REDUCED COST ($5 co-pay per month for three months)
- FREE educational materials for health care providers as well as friends and families of tobacco users
- A fax referral system for health care providers who have patients that want to quit using tobacco (see provider resources)
Specialized Programs in addition to above services:
New! American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line with a dedicated line 1-855-372-0037 and web based enrollment American Indian Commercial Tobacco Program. The service connects callers with Native Coaches, offers 10 weeks free counseling, free Nicotine Replacement Therapy, and reduced cost cessation medications. The call line is staffed 7 days a week 10:30AM to 5:30PM. (Callers may experience wait time and may need to leave a message to receive a call back from the trained coaches.)
Dedicated Female Coaches! Quit Now Montana Pregnancy Program offers pregnant and postpartum callers a personal quit coach, extended coaching calls with cash incentives, 8 weeks NRTs during pregnancy and additional weeks of NRTs postpartum. Call 1-800-784-8669 to enroll today.
Refer a Patient: To refer a patient to the Montana Tobacco Quit Line please print out the referral form, fill it out and fax it to 1-800-261-6259.
Frequently Asked Questions