Montana NHSC Student Loan Repayment Program
This program provides a loan repayment option for providers unable to receive NHSC funding and who have qualified educational loans. The grant provides loan repayment of up to $15,000 per year for two years for:
- Physician (MD/DO) with the following specialty
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine (Osteopathic General Practice)
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with the following specialty
- Psychiatry/ mental health
- Women’s health
- Primary Care Registered Nurse
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Psychiatrist (MD/DO)
- Psychiatric Nurse Specialist
- Clinical or Counseling Psychologist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- Dentist (DDS/DMD)
- Registered Dental Hygienist
Applications will only be accepted between October 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017, for the next round of consideration. Application forms will be available to download from here prior to that time.
Click here for a list of currently approved National Health Service Corp Approved Sites.
"What is my HPSA Designation Score?"
Questions regarding eligible areas can be directed to: