Healing and Ending Addiction through Recovery and Treatment (HEART) Waiver Submission
The Montana Department of Health and Human Services intends to submit an application to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to expand available behavioral health treatment for Medicaid members. This application for an 1115 demonstration seeks federal authority to pay for expanded inpatient and residential treatment options as well as additional community based treatment services, and will be submitted on or before September 1, 2021. The Department requests comment from the public about the application. For more information, please go to Medicaid HEART Waiver.
- Map of Montana Substance Use Disorder Providers
- Montana Mental Health Centers
- State Approved Substance Abuse Treatment Providers
- NAMI-MT County Resource Guide
- SAMHSA's National HelpLine
- Provider Information and Fee Schedules
- Substance Use in Montana
For a copy of the SYNAR report, please contact Jackie Jandt at 444-9656
For Public Comment on the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse Block Grant plan, please contact Dana Geary at 406-444-9657.
- Interested Parties - Rule Making Notifications
- Community Mental Health
- Forms and Applications
- On-Line Payments
- Online Resources