Other Asthma-Related Resources
Asthma Education Materials
Order free Asthma Education Materials for Adults and Children from the Montana Asthma Control Program. These materials can be use in the clinical setting or anywhere asthma patients go for care.
- Asthma - related apps- What you should know
- MACP Lending Library- The lending library includes study material for individuals interested in taking the Certified Asthma Educators exam.
- Rooter Can't Breathe- Follow Rooter the pack rat as he learns to understand his asthma and when to use medications.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Lung Association- Asthma
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- National Institutes of Health- Asthma
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention- Asthma
- United States Environmental Protection Agency- Asthma
- Winning With Asthma (a resource for coaches)
- World Health Organization- Asthma
Disclaimer: The above links to external websites are provided in the hope that users will find helpful material on asthma-related subjects. Because the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services cannot control those sites, we cannot be held responsible for content included in them. Moreover, in no way should an external link be considered any form of endorsement by the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services.
- Montana Asthma Data
- Key Program Documents
- Montana Asthma Advisory Group
- Asthma Home Visiting Program