Guide to Services
Child support services are provided to either parent, or to a third-party with whom the child(ren) resides by court order or with the consent of the parent who has legal custody.
We can help with:
• Locating parents
• Establishing child support and medical support orders
• Enforcing child support and medical support orders
• Review and modification of support orders
We cannot help with:
• Custody and visitation establishment, modification or enforcement
• Collection of interest or payment on medical bills unless reduced to judgment
• Collection of attorney’s fees
• Collection of spousal support when no child support is owed
Please use the links below for additional information on the services offered by the CSED.