The Director's Office of the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services provides professional support to the agency's three branches and 13 divisions. The three branches are Operations Services, Medicaid and Health Services and Economic Security Services.
The Director's Office is made up of the Department Director; the Office of Legal Affairs; the Human Resources Office; the Prevention Resource Center, Office of Governmental Support; and the Public Information Office.
The Director's Office oversees the four overarching goals of the department:
- All Montana children are healthy, safe and in permanent, loving homes.
- All Montanans have the tools and support to be as self-sufficient as possible.
- All Montanans are injury-free, healthy and have access to quality health-care.
- All Montanans can contribute to the above through community service
- Director, Adam Meier, (406) 444-5623, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director and Economic Services Branch Manager, Laura Smith, (406) 444-3654, email@example.com
- Medicaid and Health Services Branch Manager, Marie Matthews, 444-4084, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations Services Branch Manager, Erica Johnston, 444-9773, Erica.Johnston@mt.gov
- Public Information Office, Jon Ebelt, (406) 444-0936, email@example.com
- Communications Specialist, Chuck Council,(406) 444-4391, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acting Office Manager, Karen Cech, email@example.com (406) 444-9772,
- Chief Legal Counsel, Paula Stannard, (406) 444-3127. Paula.Stannard@mt.gov
- Human Resources Director, James Fehr, (406) 444-3426, James.Fehr@mt.gov
- American Indian Health Director, Karen Cantrell,(406) 444-2943, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tribal Relations Manager, Lesa Evers, (406) 444-1813, email@example.com
- Strategic Business Analyst, Tyler Weingartner, (406) 444-3516, Tyler.Weingartner@mt.gov
- Executive Assistant, Kellie Richetti, (406) 444-5623, Kellie.Richetti@mt.gov
- Children's Trust Fund Grant Manager, Melissa Lavinder, 444-3002, MLavinder@mt.go
- Medicaid Policy Analyst, Mary Eve Kulawik, (406) 444-2584, firstname.lastname@example.org