June 2020 - Early Detection and Diagnosis for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
 https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-facts-and-figures.pdf, pages 23 and 19.  https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/alzheimers-disease-fact-sheet#diagnose.  https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/10_signs.  https://www.alz.org/professionals/health-systems-clinicians.
December 2019: Help your Kids and Family Stay Chill this Holiday Season
- The holidays can be a happy time of year, but changes in routine and the extra time demands can cause stress and the Holiday Blues.
- Holidays Blues aren’t the same as clinical anxiety or depression; however, short-term Holiday Blues should be taken seriously so they don’t lead to long-term mental health conditions.
- Here are some tips to help kids and families Stay Chill this holiday season.
September 2019 - Focus on Alzheimer's
- More than 21,000 Montanans are living with Alzheimer’s Disease; understand the early signs and symptoms.
- Talking to a loved one about memory loss or cognitive decline is a conversation no family wants to have, using a conversation starter kit can help.
- If you're concerned that you or your loved one may have Alzheimer's, you are not alone, here are some helpful resources.
January 2019 - Addressing Youth Behavioral Problems