Department of Public Health and Human Services
Addictive and Mental Disorders » AMDD Resources COVID-19
AMDD Resources COVID-19
COVID-19 Resources for Individuals, Families, and Providers
National Resources and Information
Center on the Developing Child – Harvard University
Just for kids
Provider Financial Support Options
- Section 1102, Paycheck Protection Program: This program allocates $349 billion, available through June 30, to provide eligible small businesses with government-backed loans through the Small Business Administration (SBA). These loans may be forgiven if the borrower keeps employees on payroll.
- Loan amounts will be equal to 10 weeks of company payroll, up to $10 million, and may be utilized to pay payroll, rent, and utilities to keep company doors open.
- Eight weeks of payroll, rent, mortgage payments, and utilities may be forgiven if the company maintains its workforce.
- Forgiveness amounts will be reduced proportional to layoffs or salary reductions.
- Businesses which rehire laid off employees may still benefit from full loan forgiveness.
- All small businesses and 501(c)(3) nonprofits with fewer than 500 employees or that meet the SBA’s small business criteria, and independent contractors.
- The program operates directly through financial institutions, with waivers of most requirements normally associated with these types of loans. Applicants only need to make a good faith certification of the loan’s necessity and that the loan will be used to retain workers; no hardship demonstration is required.
- Section 1110, Emergency EIDL Grants: Expands eligibility for access to Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) to the same entities eligible for the Paycheck Protection Program (All small businesses and 501(c)(3) nonprofits with fewer than 500 employees or that meet the SBA’s small business criteria, and independent contractors). Private non-profits are also eligible.
- IDL provides operational liquidity of up to $2 million to small businesses in designated disaster areas.
- Any EIDL loans made in response to COVID-19 before December 31, 2020 will certain requirements waived.
- EIDL loan recipients may request an advance on the loan of $10,000, the SBA will disburse within three days. This advance does not need to be repaid and thus functions as a grant. SBA is allocated $10 billion for this grant program.
- Mental Health America - Mental Health And COVID-19 – Information And Resource
- NAMI – COVID19 – Information and Resource Guide
- Stress, Resilience, and the Role of Science: Responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Aces Connection - Managing in the Midst of COVID-19
- 10 ways to avoid ACEs (during the pandemic)
- American Psychological Association - Pandemic
- Montana Health Care Foundation – Our COVID-19 Response
- National Council for Behavioral Health - Resources and Tools for Addressing Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Syringe Services and Harm Reduction for Provider Operations for COVID-19
- National Guidance on Emergency Homeless Services for Youth and Young Adults[awayhomeamerica.org] Recommendations for Centering Youth of Color and LGBTQ Equity with Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) funding-- this is also a resource for older adult partners
- Recommendations for Request for Proposal (RFP) Process in YHDP [docs.google.com] -- this is also a resource for older adult partners
- National Network 4 Youth - Policy and Tax Stimulus Resources
- Office of National Drug Control Policy - President Trump’s Position - Treatment of SUD is an Essential Medical Service.
- SAMHSA Resources and Information
- Guidance for Opioid Treatment during COVID-19
- Additional Federal Guidance
- Stay up to Date
Montana THRIVE - THRIVE is an interactive computerized behavioral therapy program using a video format intended to connect individuals in need.
Virtual Youth Gathering on Covid-19 with the National Youth Forum [awayhomeamerica.org] - On April 20, young people will be discussing new challenges, threats to our physical and mental wellbeing, and needed short and long-term interventions. Most importantly, we’ll share resources, creativity, and community. This is a conversation by and for young people – so let’s connect.