To be actively involved in maintaining, promoting, and improving the lives of all residents at Montana State Hospital.
To be outstanding role models and advocates in order to improve the quality of life for all residents of Montana State Hospital.
- Peer support for individuals who struggle with and live with mental illness.
- We provide a variety of events and experiences to socialize and interact that contributes to positive growth.
- Treat people with respect, trust, and dignity.
- Advocate for residents’ needs.
- Lead by example.
- Problem solve.
- Encourage healthy behavior.
- Provide a forum for residents to voice questions, comments, and concerns.
- Involved in providing a healthy environment that supports recovery.
- Decrease stigma through education, advocacy, and example.
- Contributes proceeds to purchase gifts for holidays to lift and brighten their days.