Evidence Based Programs
Process for Program Consideration and/or Modification
Please follow these procedures to submit a request for a program to be considered by the MT Evidence-Based Workgroup to be an approved Evidence-Based Program:
- Request for Evidence Based Research Program Consideration and/or Modification Form
- Complete the Request Form and send to Barbara Bessette at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: The MT Evidence-Based Workgroup meets on the first Friday of the month on a Quarterly basis: March; June; September; December.
- The Request Form is due by the 2nd Friday of the month before the Workgroup’s quarterly Meeting: February; May; August; November.
- Barbara will send your request to the MT Evidence-Based Workgroup to be reviewed and a decision made at the next quarterly meeting. Barbara will notify you of the decision within three (3) business days of the quarterly meeting.
- If the request was approved it will be added to the Evidence-Based Approved Program list and posted on the DPHHS AMDD website as well as the Youth Connections website.
- If the request was not approved, you will be notified of the reasons why and the program will be listed on the “Not Cleared” program list that will also be posted on the DPHHS AMDD website as well as the Youth Connections website.
If you have further questions, please reach out to your Regional Technical Assistance Leader or Kimberly Koch at DPHHS – AMDD Kimberly.Koch@mt.gov