Nurturing Children, Strengthening Families, Supporting Communities
Montana has healthy families, and children are safe from abuse and neglect.
The Montana Children's Trust Fund strategically supports initiatives to effectively strengthen Montana's families and keep children safe from abuse and neglect.
The following principles guide the Montana Children's Trust Fund's work:
Our Montana children, ages birth to 18 years:
- Are born into and raised in safe, stable, nurturing environments; and
- Have parents who have confidence in their parenting skills, and who know where to go for help.
Our Montana communities:
- Provide the training for parenting skills that people need and want;
- Have resource directories in place so families can access and apply for services in streamlined ways;
- Acknowledge the best practice parent approaches and specifically know about and value the protective factors;
- Consider raising children a community priority and collective responsibility; and
- Learn from each other about the most effective approaches for parenting.
Guidelines and Applications
Request for Proposals
A solicitation for community-based child maltreatment prevention and strengthening family programs and activities in Montana has been issued. To view solicitation DPHHS-RFP-2019-0218R, please visit the State’s website at bids.mt.gov.
If a vendor profile has been created for your organization, please contact the person who created it to gain access to the vendor registration profile. For security purposes, the State of Montana does not manipulate vendor registration profiles. For vendor registration questions, please visit the State’s website at vendorresources.mt.gov.
To be added to Montana Children's Trust Fund's vendor list, please contact Amber Barnes. When creating or modifying your organization’s vendor profile, select Commodity Code 2618 to be automatically notified by Montana Acquisition & Contracting System (eMACS) of future Montana Children’s Trust Fund solicitations.