Montana has healthy families, and children are safe from abuse and neglect.
The Montana Children's Trust Fund strategically supports initiatives to effectively strengthen Montana's families and keep children safe from abuse and neglect.
The following principles guide the Montana Children's Trust Fund's work:
Our Montana children, ages birth to 18 years:
- Are born into and raised in safe, stable, nurturing environments; and
- Have parents who have confidence in their parenting skills, and who know where to go for help.
Our Montana communities:
- Provide the training for parenting skills that people need and want;
- Have resource directories in place so families can access and apply for services in streamlined ways;
- Acknowledge the best practice parent approaches and specifically know about and value the protective factors;
- Consider raising children a community priority and collective responsibility; and
- Learn from each other about the most effective approaches for parenting.
Guidelines and Applications
Request for Proposals
The Request for Proposals (RFP) for local community-based primary and secondary child abuse and neglect prevention programs and services for the current state fiscal year has closed. To be notified of the next RFP, please contact Melissa Lavinder at (406) 444-3002 or MLavinder@mt.gov or Amber Barnes at (406) 444-5915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Montana Children's Trust Fund uses Montana Acquisition & Contracting System (eMACS) to issue Requests for Proposals. If a vendor profile has already been created for your organization, please contact the person who created it to gain access to the vendor registration profile. For security purposes, the State of Montana does not manipulate vendor registration profiles. For vendor registration questions, please visit the State’s website at vendorresources.mt.gov. When creating or modifying your organization’s vendor profile, select Commodity Code 2618 to be automatically notified by eMACS of future Montana Children’s Trust Fund solicitations.