COVID-19 Vaccination Information for Montana
COVID-19 Allocation Information
(Last updated 4-12-21)
- COVID-19 vaccine doses are being administered to Montanans on a daily basis. Data showing total doses administered and those fully immunized is updated daily on the state's vaccine dashboard here. As of April 12, 2021 nearly 590,000 total doses have been administered and over 245,000 Montanans are fully immunized.
- On April 1, 2021 all Montanans 16 and older will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- To learn more about vaccine availability and scheduling in your community, click here.
- Montana's COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan was updated on March 24, 2021. The updated plan is here.
- Montana's current COVID-19 Vaccination Plan.
Message to Montana's Educators