Welcome to the Child Support Enforcement Division
Updated: March 19, 2020.
To limit contact during the COVID-19 virus emergency, all child support offices in the state have been temporarily closed to the public.
Child Support Payments will continue to be processed and disbursed during this time.
- To make a payment:
- Use the online payment system at https://app.mt.gov/csp. It is a quick, easy, and secure way to pay child support. If you are unfamiliar with this service, the demo button at the bottom left guides you through the process. Call if you have questions.
- Send checks or money orders to: Montana CSED PO Box 8001 Helena, MT59604
- By phone with your credit or debit card call the office were your case is located or dial 406-444-1817. CSED Staff will walk you through the process.
- To look up the status of your payment:
- Access the on-line payment lookup site at https://app.mt.gov/csp or
- Call Interactive Voice Response Unit at 1-800-346-5437 or (406) 444-9855.
Customer Service. Contact your caseworker by email or phone directly. Most case specific questions can be answered by email and sensitive case information will be answered by phone. The office links below will provide your caseworker’s email address and direct phone number.
You can use your CSED case number and/or your social security number and date of birth when calling the Interactive Voice Response Unit at (406) 444-9855 or at 1-800-346-5437 to connect you directly to your caseworker.
Services We Provide: