Home » Child Support Enforcement Division » Employer Information » Employee Terminations

Employee Terminations

Employee Terminations

When an employee is terminated from employment or no longer works for your company, it is vital to report the following information to the agency that issued the income withholding order.

What information should you report?

  • Name of individual
  • Case number or Participant ID
  • Date of Termination
  • Last known address & phone number
  • New employer information (if known)
  • New address & phone number (if known)

Reporting Options

Enter Title

*Please note: Each income withholding order contains the caseworker’s direct contact information. You may report terminations by contacting the employee’s caseworker directly.

If you choose to email the information to the CSED, please DO NOT include any social security numbers in the email. Thank you.