Statewide Independent Living Council (SILC) Meetings
- November 18, 2020 via Zoom (Contact Bill Harant for access info)
- February 13, 2021 in Helena
- February 14, 2021 Legislative Day at the Capitol
- March 10, 2021 Rally Day at the Capitol
- May 12-13 (in conjunction with the State Rehabilitation Council (SRC)
- August 11-2, 2019 Location TBA (Contact Bill Harant for access info)
NOTE: If COVID-19 restrictions remain in place after November 2020 all meetings will be held via Zoom or Teams.
The SILC has the following committees:
- Bylaws/Budget Committee - meets as needed.
- Executive Committee - meets the first Thursday of each month, 3:30-4:30pm
- SPIL Evaluation Committee - meets the third Wednesday of each month, 2:30-3:30pm
- Consumer Satisfaction-Needs Assessment Committee Meets TBD
- Non-Profit Committee meets TBD
- Nominations - meets every SILC meeting
Video conference (Zoom, Teams) connection information will be published approximately 2 weeks prior to the meetings.
For meeting locations, or to be included on the agenda (one month in advance preferred) please call the IL Program Manager at (406) 444-4175 or toll free 1 (877) 296-1197.
All meetings are open to the public. Every effort is made to ensure all meetings are accessible. If you require accommodations, please make a request two weeks prior to each meeting. Direct requests to the SILC Office (406) 444-4175 or VR Central Office (406) 444-2590 voice or TTY, or toll free 1 (877) 296-1197.
- Centers for Independent Living (CILs)
- Statewide Independent Living Council (SILC)
- Upcoming Events
- IL Training Resources
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
- Policy and Documents