Statewide Independent Living Council (SILC) Meetings
- May 15-16, 2019 Helena, MT
- August 9-10, 2019 @ Living Independently for Today and Tomorrow (LIFTT) 1201 Grand Ave., Suite 1, Billings, MT
The SILC has the following committees:
- Bylaws/Budget Committee - meets as needed.
- Executive Committee - meets the first Thursday of each month, 3:30-4:30pm
- SPIL Evaluation Committee - meets the third Wednesday of each month, 2:30-3:30pm
- Consumer Satisfaction-Needs Assessment Committee Meets TBD
- Non-Profit Committee meets TBD
- Nominations - meets every SILC meeting
Meetings are available via Skype at (406) 444-4647 Pass Code 524988
For meeting locations, or to be included on the agenda (one month in advance preferred) please call the IL Program Manager at (406) 444-4175 or toll free 1 (877) 296-1197.
All meetings are open to the public. Every effort is made to ensure all meetings are accessible. If you require accommodations, please make a request two weeks prior to each meeting. Direct requests to the SILC Office (406) 444-4175 or VR Central Office (406) 444-2590 voice or TTY, or toll free 1 (877) 296-1197.