Best Beginnings STARS to Quality
Parents and Families
About the STARS to Quality Program
Why should parents choose a STARS to Quality program?
STARS programs are continuously improving their ability to provide a healthy, safe, and enriching environment for children. Programs have voluntarily enrolled in STARS to Quality to support Montana's children and families. All licensed programs are eligible to apply.
- 5-STAR rating system that evaluates and promotes
- Education, qualifications, and training
- High-quality supportive environments
- Leadership and program management
- Family/community partnerships
- Monetary program incentives
- Staff support, ongoing professional development, and incentives
- Resources, assistance, and support
- Evidence-based program assessments
Rhonda Schwenke, Best Beginnings Lead Program Specialist
Shandi Hayes, Best Beginnings Program Specialist