Current STARS Programs
The Best Beginnings STARS to Quality Program is a voluntary quality rating and improvement system that aligns quality indicators with support and incentives for early childhood programs and early childhood professionals. STARS programs are continuously improving their ability to provide a healthy, safe, and enriching environment for children. Programs must meet and maintain all criteria at each STAR level.
All programs accepted into STARS begin at the Pre-STAR level, and are able to submit applications to advance to STAR levels 1-5.
- List of STARS Programs by City
- List of STARS Programs by STAR Level
- STARS Map (opens in new window)
Need help finding a STARS program?
- About ECSB / Contact Us
- Best Beginnings Childcare Scholarship
- Best Beginnings STARS to Quality
- Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Child Care Licensing
- Childcare Providers
- Montana Milestones