Grant Year 2021 (April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021)
Training Tracking Resources
Not sure how to track completed staff training hours? Check out these resources for ideas on how to track training for your agency!
- Example Training Tracking Spreadsheet
- FPNTC Training Tracking Tutorial
- Family Planning National Training Center (FPNTC)
Sub-Recipient Training Performance Measure Resources
Who: Title X, Clinical, Ancillary
When: Complete once within 90 days of hire.
What: Required Title X Orientation Trainings
- Title X Orientation (FPNTC)
Clinical Staff Quality Family Planning Training Series
When: All clinical staff must complete this requirement within a year of hire. If your clinical staff have already completed all items in this series in years past – be sure to indicate this in training records.
Who: All clinical staff must complete the QFP training series once during employment at a Title X clinic.
What: Putting the QFP into Practice Required Trainings
- How to Begin - Determining the Client’s Need for Services
- Integrating Reproductive Life Planning into Your Family Planning Session
- Achieving Pregnancy: Assessment, Counseling and Education
- STD Services in the Family Planning Setting-Assessment, Counseling and Education
- Quality Contraceptive Counseling and Education: A Client Centered Conversation*
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling*
*CE credits available
**CME credits available
$ cost associated with course
Annual In-Service Training (Current Year GY2021)
When: Annually each Title X Grant Year (April 1 - March 31)
Who: All staff must complete the outlined annual trainings and acknowledgement statement by March 31 each year. See individual topic listings for which staff must complete each topic.
What: See listings in accordion below.