LUCAS 2 INFORMATION
ATTENTION LUCAS DEVICE USERS
An issue with Batteries has been identified. Please see the below information from the manufacturer.
- Batteries are shipped with a quite low charge level, 20-30% (recent IATA rules - international shipping requirement). Therefore, the user needs to charge the battery after unpacking.
- Theoretically you can store a fully charged battery about one year before it switches off. However, temperature and battery condition may influence this.
- The user should according to the manufacturer, check the battery charge level after each use or once per week. You want to always have fully charged batteries.
- If the battery is left unused for a long time it may internally switch off. It is not possible to charge a internally switched off battery in the LUCAS without the following steps:
- Put a charged battery in the LUCAS device
- Connect the Power Supply
- Replace the charged battery with a depleted battery
- The depleted battery will be charged
Please contact Phil Howard @ 888.627.9698 ext 78235 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.