DPHHS - FCSS now provides customers with the opportunity to pay for Pool Plan Reviews online! We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx) and electronic checks. There will be a processing fee for the total amount of purchase.
The transaction fee is calculated as follows:
- Credit/Debit Cards: $1.19 per transaction + 3% of purchase amount (Processing fee).
- Electronic Checks: $1.19 per transaction, regardless of purchase amount.
This online service is provided by a third party working in partnership with the state of Montana. The total amount includes funds used to develop, maintain, and enhance the state’s official web portal, mt.gov.
- This fee is added to the plan review fee listed in the 'Transaction Summary' when a 'Payment Type' is selected.
- This transaction fee is NOT refundable.
A $10.00 return check fee will be charged on all checks returned.
To begin the process, the following information is required:
- Pool/Spa Volume, City of Pool, County of Pool, Establishment Name, Address/Location of Pool, Email Address, Phone Number
- Banking information – either a credit card or the bank information found on the bottom of your checks.
To pay for pool plan review, just follow the 5 steps on the website. You will have the opportunity to print a receipt when the process is completed.
Do you have a concern about a licensed public facility such as a restaurant, hotel, trailer court, tattoo artist, or swimming pool? Did you witness a violation of local or state COVID regulations? File a complaint here.
The Mission of Food and Consumer Safety is to protect consumers and promote environmental health providing leadership, education, and services.