Data and Statistics
Updated April 15, 2021
Office of Epidemiology and Scientific Support (OESS) - OESS maintains and distributes public health data for the Public Health and Safety Division.
- Firearm Injuries in Montana, 2010-2019
- Opioid Prescribing in Montana
- General, Age-Specific, and Total Fertility Rates in Montana, 2010-2019
MT Quick Stats:
- Asthma Control among Montana Adults Quick Stat
- Opioid Use in Montana (January 2021)
- Meth Use in Montana (January 2021)
- Alcohol Use in Montana (January 2021)
- Heroin Use in Montana (January 2021)
- Cannabis Use in Montana (January 2021)
Contact us by phone: (406) 444-4141
- Vision: Healthy people in healthy communities.
- Mission: Improve and protect the health of Montanans by advancing conditions for healthy living.
- Evidence-based decision making: Use scientific evidence to select and implement programs and interventions.
- Collaboration: Engage in collaborations to improve the health of Montanans.
- Equal access and individual rights: Address and reduce health disparities.
- Accountability: Focus efforts on improving customer satisfaction and quality of service in everyday work.
- Quality: Conduct operations in accordance with PHAB's standards and measures.
To submit a question or comment to the Public Health and Safety Division, please click on the suggestion box to access our online form.