Men's Reproductive and Sexual Health
The Montana Family Planning Program provides reproductive and sexual health services for men in communities around the state.
Family planning clinics provide confidential, comprehensive reproductive health services regardless of ability to pay. Clinics offer a sliding fee scale for individuals with low incomes and those without insurance. You can also use Medicaid or other insurance – just remember to bring your card to your appointment.
Find a clinic near you
Services for men
- Physical exams
- Testicular cancer screenings
- Counseling on prevention of STIs and pregnancy
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- HIV counseling and referrals
- HIV Rapid and Blood Tests
- Information and referrals for vasectomy
- Fertility counseling and treatment
- Referrals to preventive health, social services, nutrition services, immunizations, etc.
- Birth Control Counseling
What you can expect
- Access to care on a sliding fee scale based on your income
- Medical professionals and counselors that are knowledgeable about men’s health
- Information on protecting yourself and your partners
- Care that is confidential and private