Reproductive and Sexual Health
The Montana Family Planning Program provides reproductive and sexual health services.
Family planning clinics provide comprehensive reproductive health services, regardless of ability to pay. Clinics offer a sliding fee scale for individuals with low incomes and those without insurance. You can also use Medicaid or other insurance to cover family planning services – just remember to bring your card to your appointment.
Why is family planning important?
- It saves public money - for every $1 invested in helping women prevent pregnancies saved over $5.00 in public expenditures
- Promotes planned, healthy pregnancies
- Focuses on prevention of unintended pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections
- Make it easy for people to connect with the services they need
- Provides high-quality, confidential services to clients
- Wednesday Weekly Newsletters-the weekly electronic newsletter to keep you informed on reproductive news as well as funding and training opportunities.
Click to subscribe