Reopening the Big Sky
Please work with your county health department to determine what will be required to re-open in your jurisdiction.
- Contact information for your county health department
- Employee Health Agreement
- Employee Symptom Check Log
- COVID-19 Staff Training Log
Additional Information and Resources:
Questions may be directed to their respective program leads. Please see our contact page to find the best person to help you. Food and Consumer Safety Contacts
The most up to date directive can be found at the Joint Information Center.
- National Restaurant Association Re-opening Guidance
- What to Do if You Have COVID-19 Confirmed Positive or Exposed Workers in Your Food Production, Storage, or Distribution Operations Regulated by FDA
- FDA: Use of Respirators, Facemasks, and Cloth Face Coverings in the Food and Agriculture Sector During Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- CDC: Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
Do you have a concern about a licensed public facility such as a restaurant, hotel, trailer court, tattoo artist, or swimming pool? Did you witness a violation of local or state COVID regulations?