Contact us by phone: (406) 444-4141
- Vision: Healthy people in healthy communities.
- Mission: Improve and protect the health of Montanans by advancing conditions for healthy living.
- Evidence-based decision making: Use scientific evidence to select and implement programs that address documented health issues.
- Collaboration: Engage in collaborations to build public trust and Division effectiveness.
- Equal access: Ensure conditions of health are accessible to all.
- Individual rights: Achieve community health in a way that respects the rights and confidentiality of individual
PHSD Strategic Plan
2019-2023 State Health Improvement Plan
2017 State Health Assessment
To submit a question or comment to the Public Health and Safety Division, please click on the suggestion box to access our online form.