Montana Tobacco Quit Line for ALL Montanans!
Quitting nicotine is hard. For FREE help quitting ALL commercial tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes.
Live in Montana but don’t have a 406 area code? You are still eligible for Montana Tobacco Quit Line benefits! Call 1-866-485-7848.
Montana Tobacco Quit Line
- A FREE personalized quit plan.
- 5 FREE pro-active cessation coaching sessions.
- 8 weeks of FREE nicotine replacement therapy (gum, patches or lozenges) available for callers engaged in the program.
- FREE or Reduced cost cessation medication.
- Staffed 7 days a week: 5:00 AM to 11 PM, MST with 24 hour voicemail. Please leave us a message and we will call you back!
- Providers: Want to refer a patient to the Montana Tobacco Quit Line? Complete the Patient Fax Referral Form.
- For more information, view the Montana Tobacco Quit Line Frequently Asked Questions.
American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line
In addition to the Tobacco Quit Line services, the American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line offers:
- FREE culturally sensitive coaching with American Indian coaches
- 10 FREE coaching sessions
- Staffed Monday-Friday 6:00am to 7:30pm, MST. Due to high-demand, callers may need to leave a message and call-back number. They may also call 1-800-Quit-Now and ask for the American Indian Commercial Tobacco Program to set up a call-back from a Native American coach. Coaches will return a call within 24 hours.
- Background information on American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Program.
Quit Help for Pregnant Woman and New Moms
In addition to the Tobacco Quit Line services, Quit Now Montana Pregnancy Program offers
- FREE personal female coach
- FREE NRT during pregnancy and additional weeks postpartum
- 9 coaching calls during pregnancy and after delivery with cash incentives
Be sure to identify yourself as a pregnant woman when calling the Montana Tobacco Quit Line!
Youth and Tobacco Cessation
My Life My Quit. A quit line specifically for youth coming July 1, 2019. Until then the Montana Tobacco Quit Line provides quit coaching for anyone 13 years and above.