QUIT YOUR WAY with the Montana Tobacco Quit Line
Quitting nicotine is hard. For FREE help quitting ALL commercial tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes.
Staffed 7 days a week: 5 AM to 11 PM, with 24 hour voicemail. Please leave us a message and we will call you back!
To link directly to these programs, select the button to the left.
- *NEW* Chat with a coach through the Quit Line webpage
- A FREE personalized quit plan
- 5 FREE pro-active cessation coaching sessions
- 8 weeks of FREE nicotine replacement therapy available for callers engaged in the program
- Reduced cost cessation medication
- For more information, view the Montana Tobacco Quit Line Frequently Asked Questions.
*New* Young Adult (18-24) Quit Line Program
In addition to the Montana Tobacco Quit Line services, the Young Adult Program offers:
- FREE coaching session by live text, online chat, or phone
- Unique five-digit code for texting, 36072
- Coaches specially trained in working with young adults
Quit Now Montana Pregnancy Program: NEW Increased Cash Incentives
In addition to the Montana Tobacco Quit Line services, the Quit Now Montana Pregnancy Program offers:
- FREE personal female coach
- FREE NRT during pregnancy and additional weeks postpartum
- CASH INCENTIVES- $20 for completed coaching calls while pregnant (up to 5 calls), $30 for completed coaching calls post-partum (up to 4 calls)
- 9 FREE coaching calls
Be sure to identify yourself as pregnant when calling the Montana Tobacco Quit Line!
My Life, My Quit
- 5 FREE coaching sessions either by text, chat, or phone to help youth under 18 quit all forms of tobacco including vaping
- Dedicated toll-free number (1-855-891-9989)
- Five-digit code for live texting, 36072
- Online enrollment through mylifemyquit.com
- RESPECTS privacy through confidential enrollment and coaching. No one will know someone enrolls unless they want them to know
American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line
In addition to the Montana Tobacco Quit Line services, the American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line offers:
- FREE culturally sensitive coaching with American Indian coaches
- 10 FREE coaching sessions
- Dedicated toll-free number (1-855-5AI-QUIT)
- Staffed Monday-Friday 6:00am to 7:30pm, MST.
Program Goal Areas
Tobacco Control Partners
American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
American Heart Association
American Lung Association
Americans for Nonsmokers Rights
Big Brothers and Big Sisters
Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
Center of Disease Control
National Association of County & City Health Officials
National Jewish Medical and Research Center
National Native Network
Rocky Mountain Tribal Leaders Council
Tobacco News and Information
World Health Organization Framework Convention on Tobacco Control