Montana Tobacco Quit Line for ALL Montanans!
Health Care Provider Information and Patient Fax Referral Form.
Quitting nicotine is hard. For FREE help quitting ALL commercial tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes.
Live in Montana but don’t have a 406 area code? You are still eligible for Montana Tobacco Quit Line benefits! Call 1-866-485-7848.
My Life, My Quit: New Youth Quit Program
- 5 FREE coaching sessions either by text, chat, or phone
- Dedicated toll-free number (1-855-891-9989)
- Online enrollment through the website mylifemyquit.com
- Confidential enrollment and coaching. No one will know someone enrolls unless they want them to know
- Specially trained coaches to work with teens and youth on quitting tobacco, including e-cigarettes
- Additional text messaging for extra support
- Educational materials designed for teens and youth with messages about quitting tobacco and e-cigarettes, and how to ask for help
- A certificate of completion
Montana Tobacco Quit Line
- A FREE personalized quit plan.
- 5 FREE pro-active cessation coaching sessions.
- 8 weeks of FREE nicotine replacement therapy (gum, patches or lozenges) available for callers engaged in the program.
- FREE or Reduced cost cessation medication.
- Staffed 7 days a week: 5:00 AM to 11 PM, MST with 24 hour voicemail. Please leave us a message and we will call you back!
- For more information, view the Montana Tobacco Quit Line Frequently Asked Questions.
American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line
In addition to the Tobacco Quit Line services, the American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line offers:
- FREE culturally sensitive coaching with American Indian coaches
- 10 FREE coaching sessions
- Staffed Monday-Friday 6:00am to 7:30pm, MST. Due to high-demand, callers may need to leave a message and call-back number. They may also call 1-800-Quit-Now and ask for the American Indian Commercial Tobacco Program to set up a call-back from a Native American coach. Coaches will return a call within 24 hours.
- Background information on American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Program.
Quit Help for Pregnant Woman and New Moms
In addition to the Tobacco Quit Line services, Quit Now Montana Pregnancy Program offers
- FREE personal female coach
- FREE NRT during pregnancy and additional weeks postpartum
- 9 coaching calls during pregnancy and after delivery with cash incentives
Be sure to identify yourself as a pregnant woman when calling the Montana Tobacco Quit Line!