Montana Tobacco Quit Line Eligible for ALL Montanans!
Quitting nicotine is hard. For FREE help quitting ALL commercial tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes, call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or visit QuitNowMontana.com.
Live in Montana but don’t have a 406 area code? You are still eligible for Montana Tobacco Quit Line benefits! Call 1-866-485-7848.
To be directed to online enrollment, click the button to the left below. For Free Quit Line materials go to the Online Store.
Healthcare teams can help promote quitting. Use Treating Tobacco Use Dependence: A Toolkit for Dental Office Teams for ideas.
Montana Tobacco Quit Line
- A FREE personalized quit plan.
- 5 FREE pro-active cessation coaching sessions.
- 8 weeks of FREE nicotine replacement therapy (gum, patches or lozenges). Callers who enroll in Quit Line services may be eligible for up to 8 weeks of free NRT. The Quit Line will explain to the caller how and when these medications will be mailed out.
- Chantix at a REDUCED COST (for one month).
- Bupropion at REDUCED COST ($5 co-pay per month for three months).
- Staffed 7 days a week: 5:00 AM to 11 PM, MST with 24 hour voicemail. Please leave us a message and we will call you back!
- Providers: Want to refer a patient to the Montana Tobacco Quit Line? Complete the Patient Fax Referral Form.
- For more information, view the Montana Tobacco Quit Line Frequently Asked Questions.
American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line
In addition, the Montana Tobacco Quit Line now offers an American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line with a dedicated line 1-855-372-0037 and web based enrollment American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line:
- The service connects callers with American Indian Coaches.
- Offers full complement of Montana Quit Line Services (above) with 5 additional coaching sessions (10 total).
- Staffed Monday-Friday 6:00am to 7:30pm, MST. Due to high-demand, callers may need to leave a message and call-back number. They may also call 1-800-Quit-Now and ask for the American Indian Commercial Tobacco Program to set up a call-back from a Native American coach. Coaches will return a call within 72 hours.
- Background information on American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Program.
Quit Help for Pregnant Woman and New Moms
In addition to the Tobacco Quit Line services, Quit Now Montana Pregnancy Program offers pregnant and postpartum callers a personal female quit coach, extended coaching calls with cash incentives, 8 weeks Nicotine Replacement Therapy during pregnancy and additional weeks of Nicotine Replacement Therapy postpartum.
Be sure to identify yourself as a pregnant woman when calling the Montana Tobacco Quit Line!