QUIT YOUR WAY with the Montana Tobacco Quit Line
Health Care Provider Information and Patient Fax Referral Form.
Quitting nicotine is hard. For FREE help quitting ALL commercial tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes.
Staffed 7 days a week: 5 AM to 11 PM, with 24 hour voicemail. Please leave us a message and we will call you back!
Montana Tobacco Quit Line: NEW online chat feature
- *NEW* Chat with a coach through the Quit Line webpage.
- A FREE personalized quit plan.
- 5 FREE pro-active cessation coaching sessions.
- 8 weeks of FREE nicotine replacement therapy available for callers engaged in the program.
- Reduced cost cessation medication.
- For more information, view the Montana Tobacco Quit Line Frequently Asked Questions.
Quit Now Montana Pregnancy Program: NEW Increased Cash Incentives
In addition to the Tobacco Quit Line services, the Quit Now Montana Pregnancy Program offers
- FREE personal female coach
- FREE NRT during pregnancy and additional weeks postpartum
- CASH INCENTIVES- $20 for completed coaching calls while pregnant (up to 5 calls), $30 for completed coaching calls post-partum (up to 4 calls)
- 9 FREE coaching calls
Be sure to identify yourself as pregnant when calling the Montana Tobacco Quit Line!
My Life, My Quit
- 5 FREE coaching sessions either by text, chat, or phone to help youth under 18 quit all forms of tobacco including vaping
- Dedicated toll-free number (1-855-891-9989)
- Online enrollment through mylifemyquit.com
- RESPECTS privacy through confidential enrollment and coaching. No one will know someone enrolls unless they want them to know
American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line
In addition to the Tobacco Quit Line services, the American Indian Commercial Tobacco Quit Line offers:
- FREE culturally sensitive coaching with American Indian coaches
- 10 FREE coaching sessions
- Staffed Monday-Friday 6:00am to 7:30pm, MST.