Public Health and Safety Division
- Vision: Healthy people in healthy communities.
- Mission: Improve and protect the health of Montanans by creating conditions for healthy living.
- Guiding Principles:
- Evidence-based decision making: Use scientific evidence to select and implement programs that address documented health issues.
- Collaboration: Engage in collaborations to build public trust and Division effectiveness.
- Equal access: Ensure conditions of health are accessible to all.
- Individual rights: Achieve community health in a way that respects the rights and confidentiality of individuals.