Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program
The Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program will be available again in the Spring of 2018.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Melissa VanderVos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-444-0959.
The Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program is a six week walking program for anyone who would like to start or maintain a low impact exercise program. The Montana Health Care and Benefits Division has approved this program as an eligible activity for the Next Steps Discount. This incentive for the Walk with Ease program is available to all members and their enrolled spouse/domestic partner.
Walk with Ease Structure
- Program is self-directed
- Six week walking program
- Participants must walk a minimum of three days per week
- Program is designed for all fitness levels
- Participants have the option to receive a Walk with Ease workbook
- Participants will receive weekly encouragement emails from instructor
- In order for program to go towards the Next Steps Discount, each participant must:
- Complete sign up questionnaire
- Report weekly walking minutes
- Complete post questionnaire at the end of the program
- Walk with Ease Frequently Asked Questions