Services We Provide

Child support services are provided to either parent, or to a third-party with whom the child(ren) resides by court order or with the consent of the parent who has legal custody.

Please use the links below for additional information on the services offered.


We cannot help with:

• Custody and visitation establishment, modification or enforcement

• Collection of interest or payment on medical bills unless reduced to judgment

• Collection of attorney’s fees

• Collection of spousal support when no child support is owed