Reverse Opioid Overdoses with Naloxone
Where to Get Naloxone
Naloxone is a medication that can reverse an opioid overdose and save a life.
In Montana, you can get State Opioid Response (SOR) grant funded Naloxone for FREE from select community organizations.
If you suspect someone has overdosed call 9-1-1 immediately.
Below are some signs that may indicate an overdose:
- Slow breathing or no breathing
* Less than 1 breath every 5 seconds
- Face is pale and clammy
- Blue lips, fingernails or toenails
- Slow, erratic, or no pulse
- Snoring or gurgling noises while asleep or nodding out
- No response when you yell the person’s name
- No response when you rub the middle of their chest with your knuckles