- Access the Application and Claims System
- Instructions for printing claim sheet after approval of payment
- Staff who need access to the system will need to complete the following steps before accessing the system:
Please note: Online access is granted to an individual and not to a facility as a whole. Logins and passwords should only be used by individuals to which they have been assigned and under NO circumstances should they EVER be shared with another individual. By sharing login IDs and passwords, all State of Montana network security policies and rules are violated and access may be terminated.
1. Complete and submit the online access forms to the CACFP office.
2. Wait for CACFP staff to send you a login and password which will allow you to access the system through the link above.
The CACFP Online Applications and Claims System works best with Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and the latest version of Google Chrome. If you are experiencing problems, you may be using a later version of Internet Explorer and will need to revert to an earlier version.